- Convenient and easy to setup the bright and versatile HD27e boasts Amazing colour technology and conforms to Rec.709 delivering accurate true to life colour reproduction. This small projector is ideal for watching live sport, TV shows or movies any time of day on a big screen. You can even connect your games console and play games on it with its low input latency.
- An integrated speaker provides you with great sound and two HDMI inputs enables an easy setup. Perfect for connecting a laptop, PC, Blu-ray player, media streamer or games console. You can even turn it into a smart projector by connecting a HDMI dongle like the Google Chromecastâ„?, Amazon Fire TV or Apple TVâ„? to play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen in the comfort of your own home.
- Weighing less than 2.5kg you can take it round to a friendâ€™s house with the optional carry bag for a sports event, movie night or games marathon for the best big screen experience anywhere with a flat surface.
- display technology: Single 0.65 DC3 DMD DLPÂ® Technology by Texas Instrumentsâ„?
- native resolution: HD (1920 x 1080)
- maximum resolution: 1080p
- brightness: 3200 ANSI lumens
- contrast ratio: 25,000:1
- displayable colors: 1.07 Billion
- lamp life and type: 8000/6000/5000 Hours (Bright/Eco/DB)
- keystone correction: Â±40Â° Vertical
- uniformity: >80%
- aspect ratio: 16:9 Native, 4:3 compatible
- projection distance: 1.5 - 10m
- projection lens: F/2.5~2.67; f=21.9~24mm, 1.1x Manual Zoom
- offset: 116%
- audio: 10W
- noise level: 26dB
- remote control: Back-lit IR remote control
- power consumption: Max 262W (Normal), Min 193W (Eco), <0.5W Standby
- I/O connectors: 2x HDMI 1.4a, 3D VESA, audio-out, USB mini-B, 12V trigger
- Security: Security Bar, Kensington Lock, Password Protection, USB Power (1A)